Coletta Global Growth
The program is designed to offer capital appreciation by primarily investing in non-U.S. Companies that have U.S. exchange traded American Depository Receipts (ADR). The portfolio may hold up 25 positions with a goal of having the majority of assets concentrated in less than 10 core holdings. It is an absolute return program that normally invests in common stocks that are selected through our quantitative screening process. These companies usually demonstrate strong performance, exceptional earnings growth, high returns on equity, and strong cash flow due to competitive advantages created through innovation. The portfolios will be managed utilizing technical analysis to help mitigate the risks involved in owning high performance growth stocks. In addition, our methodology employs a market filter technique that raises cash during adverse conditions and allows the portfolio to go to up to 100% cash position during bear markets.
This Objective of the Coletta Global Growth Program is to provide a high level of capital appreciation.
Minimum Investment: $100,000
This Program may appeal to you if:
- You are looking for growth of capital primarily through capital appreciation
- You believe the market will favor growth stocks over value stocks over the long term
- You are looking to diversify your investments outside the United States
- You are looking to include a growth strategy as a portion of your overall investment portfolio
- You believe that the benefits of concentration are greater than the benefits of a more diversified portfolio
- You believe in an active management strategy versus a passive buy and hold type of strategy
You may not want to participate in this program if:
- You are looking for a high level of current income
- You are conservative in your investment approach
- You are interested more in the stability of principal more than the growth of capital
- You are looking for a passive investment management strategy that will mirror the returns of an index