Coletta Micro Cap Growth
The program is designed to offer capital appreciation by primarily investing in and actively trading micro capitalization growth stocks (50-300 million) with the potential to be leaders in the market. Micro Cap companies may be new or unseasoned companies which are in their very early stages of development. Our focus will be on companies that are engaged in new and emerging industries
The portfolio may hold up 25 positions with a goal having the majority of assets concentrated in 5- 10 core holdings. Companies selected are those we expect to demonstrate strong performance, exceptional earnings growth, high returns on equity, and strong cash flow due to competitive advantages created through innovation. The portfolios will be managed utilizing technical analysis to assist in the entry and exiting of positions as well as help mitigate the risks involved in owning growth stocks. This is an active management strategy that holds fewer positions and increases cash holdings during declining markets. CJCC can adjust its strategy for each client as appropriate dependent on its perspective of future market conditions.
The Objective of the Coletta Micro Cap Growth program is a high level of capital appreciation.
Minimum Investment: $50,000
This program may appeal to you if:
- You are looking for growth of capital through appreciation
- You believe that the market will favor growth stocks over value stocks over the long term
- You are looking to include a growth strategy as a portion of your overall investment portfolio
- You are looking for exposure to the micro capitalization market which may possess more potential volatility than more seasoned stocks
- You believe in the benefits of concentration are greater than the benefits of holding a more diversified portfolio
- You believe in an active management strategy versus a passive buy and hold type of strategy.
You may not want to participate in this program if:
- You are looking for a high level of current income
- You are conservative in your investment approach
- You are interested more in the stability of principal more than the growth of capital
- You are looking for a passive investment management strategy that will mirror the returns of an index